November Favourites.

Not just a November favourite, a favourite for the entire year! Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them! If You've read my review about the film then you will know how in love I am with it, so it had to be top of my November favourites! I am still so mesmerised by the film, enchanted by the magic and the relationship Newt has with his creatures. I really feel like I am taken into another world watching this film. And naturally I just had to have the screenplay, and I have never in my life seen a more beautifully decorated book cover. I actually didn't know this had been released as a screenplay but as I walked through WH Smiths the cover caught my eye out of everything else in the store so curious as to what the book was I investigated and when I realised it was Fantastic Beasts I didn't put it down! I have yet to read it but its definitely on my to do list.


I've recently decorated my bedroom and wanted some pictures printed in polaroid style so I tried Photobox and although my order didn't arrive on time (Royal Mail for ya!) they were brilliant and re printed my order free of charge and got it sent to me right away. It was packaged really cute, and my prints are great quality, I always doubt my photography skills but seeing some of my work in print always gives me a little confidence boost. There was a cool editing tool too where you could add all sorts of effects which was fun to pay around with and simple to use. 


I have real trouble wearing make up due to a tonne of allergies but I decided to give No7 a go from Boots. I just brought an eye shadow palette to try and I didn't have a huge reaction like I usually do! I use their Stay Perfect mascara as it can be removed with just warm water with no issues so for this reason I tried their eye shadow and I'm pleasantly surprised. Usually with make up it burns almost instantly when I apply it but this was comfortable to wear and I had much less of a reaction than I usually do! This is major for me so had to be in my November favourites!


I've found as it gets colder I need more snuggly jumpers in my life! I in fact only have one jumper and 2 hoodies, so off I took myself to Primark to rejuvenate my jumper stocks! I got a super soft little number and to my amazement, the arms are plenty long enough! I have really long monkey arms and struggle with sleeve lengths always being too short but these are the perfect length. I also love the grey colour, I'm really into grey at the moment so it fits in well with my wardrobe. It also has a little cut out in the back and a round neckline. I loved it that much I got one in pink too!

My Parents recently went on holiday and haven't brought home gifts for a while now as Me and my Brother are getting old! But this time they brought me back a Pandora charm. I hadn't seen this charm before and I love it. Its really beautiful and delicate with the snowflake design in the middle of the heart. 


I recently ordered some goodies from my friends Etsy shop, Llama Talks, and I am loving the cute designs. The pin badge is my favourite, I think the skeleton is adorable and he sits pride of place on my bookcase! I am tempted to place another order for some penguin christmas cards! I was tied between the angel design and the penguins but the angel won, now I'm feeling I need some penguins too! If you haven't already go and check out her shop for some wonderful goodies!


Lastly is dog treats! I have a dog who also has allergies, she is allergic to beef, cereal and dairy so finding treats for her can be quite difficult. I popped into Pets at Home with the intention of picking up a couple of bags of their usual treats and ended up spending 30 quid! There were so many new treats with introductory offers I just had to have them. All the treats were made with just meat or fish, veggies and fruit. My dogs love the dried fish treats and I got them some dried salmon and white fish skins and although they flipping pong its great knowing they love them and they are also super healthy for them and all natural. 

So that was my first favourites post. Hope you enjoyed reading it!

Vikky

x

No comments

Post a Comment