Llama Talks: An Etsy Shop Review.


I decided I needed to treat myself this week so I took myself onto Etsy and placed an order from Llama Talks. Ellis is the owner and the illustrator behind the cute creations on offer in her shop. I have always loved her products but had never placed an order before so I decided it was time!


Firstly I have to comment on how adorable her packaging is. She really makes such an effort to present her work. It makes you feel that your order was lovingly made and packed. In my envelope (which was pink by the way!) I had two bags of goodies, the most adorable business card I have ever seen and some sweeties! Ellis sends all of her orders via Royal Mail Signed for so you know it will arrive to you safely. 


The first thing I opened was my christmas cards. They are an adorable Angel design and the font is super cute! I love the size of these cards, I’m not a lover of big cards, also I have a thing against rectangular cards, don't ask me why! But these are perfect! They are great quality and I cant wait to hand them out to friends this christmas. 


The next thing was another card, I have a very pregnant friend so decided to get her a card while I was browsing the shop. Again the design is super cute, I love the colours and the mobile design. The more I look at Ellis’s illustrations the more I fall in love with them!


I ordered another card here, but I intend to keep it as a little inspirational quote for my bedroom. The colours fit in perfectly with my bedroom and I love magic so it fits perfectly! 
I also got myself a little notebook to keep in my bag. I do keep a calendar on my phone but sometimes I just need to write things down and this is perfect.


As well as cards and notebooks, there is also a great selection of pin badges. I just had to have this skeleton one, I don't know what I'm going to do with it yet but I love bones and human anatomy, and this was just oozing with cuteness so I had to have it!
To go with my new skeleton friend I got some stickers, these are just a random selection of little illustrations like a strawberry, the least frightening ghost ever and shooting star.


Also available on her shop are prints, loads of cards for every occasion, compact mirrors, and she also takes on custom orders. 

All of her designs are unique and give you an invite into the magic of Ellis’s world and they are beautiful quality, super sharp and colourful, packaged with care and love and I cant believe I didn't place an order sooner! 

Please, please, please make sure you go and check out her shop, you wont be disappointed! 

Thanks for reading!

Have a wonderful day 💜

Vikky x


No comments

Post a Comment