Who am I watching on YouTube right now?

Who am I watching on YouTube?

Thats a good question, it suddenly occurred to me that theres people out there who might be kept awake at night pondering this very question. Who the heck is Vik watching right now? Who's she loving? Who can’t she get enough of? Hahahahaha! The day I believe this is true is the day the cows will come home, pigs will fly and I get my acceptance letter to Hogwarts! A girl can dream!
But because for no other reason than I want to I'm going to divulge my favourite YouTubers for your reading pleasure!

First and foremost, my YouTube obsession is Evan Edinger! I realise saying obsession makes me sound like a creepy psycho stalker, I'm really not, I just cant get enough of his travel vlogs in particular. I'm so jealous of people who can travel all the time and while I just have to watch his travel vlogs, they also make me sad because I'm too poor to travel! I have never wanted to visit Japan before I watched his vlogs from his recent trip there but now I have to go. I also need a drone in my life because of this man, damn you Evan! You don't even know I exist yet you're having a profound effect on my bank balance!
What drew me in with his main channel was his British vs US videos, I love these videos in general but Evan makes them better with his crappy puns and awkward humour! 
I actually met Even at London Comicon last year and made a total fool out of myself, I wrote about it in my first ever blog post! But I'm gong to Summer in the City with my good friend Ellis this year so hopefully I wont look like such a tool next time!

Of course my beautiful and talented awesome buddy Ellis Woolley is up there with Evan, me and Ellis met at work and now I don't work there anymore we find it difficult meeting up regularly because of clashing work rotas and things so being able to watch her YouTube channel means I can sort of see her without seeing her. She cracks me up and blows me away with her incredible talent. She runs an etsy shop called llama talks and often shows us sneak peeks of her latest designs. She also reviews lots of incredible small companies and has opened my eyes about being more aware of buying cruelty free products and supporting small businesses. She is also a naughty little minx on a spree of Primark hauls at the mo and this lady is a bad influence on me in that shop haha sorry Ellis! I rarely leave a Primark shop without lots of new goodies when this enabler is by my side!! God I love this girl!

I am loving Thatcherjoe aka Joe Sugg right now. His prank videos are hilarious! I also love the relationship he has with his sister, Zoella! It reminds me of me and my brother! I also love his style! I have a bit of a thing about mens fashion and he is killing it right now! I swear down when I get a bf he must like his girl to dress him! Moving on! Joe is just a funny person, and always seems to be having fun and they are the kind of videos I love to watch. I have fun seeing others having fun and I feel I click with his sense of humour. My favourite video recently was actually with his sister, they were looking back at toys they used to own growing up and me and my brother had so many of the same toys, I'm a year older than Zoe and my brother the same age as Joe so it was like me and my brother had stepped into their shoes for that video! 
Also, he's quite the dish to look at! 

Another regular watch of mine is velvetgh0st aka Gabby (hope I spelt that right!) she is so down to earth and has a fab sense of humour. It was actually Ellis that got me into Gabby. And I'm glad she did! I love watching her vlogs about her fitness journey at the mo, I can relate darling! I'm trying to get fit myself! I also love that she spreads the love for less well known YouTubers, I've found a few amazing talents from her that I would never have found before! She also has the most gorgeous cat I've ever seen! 

Some other YouTubers I keep up with are Cherry Wallis, she is my go to for all things magical in the wizarding world! If I ever need a Harry Potter or Fantastic Beasts fix I head straight to her channel.
The Mandeville Sisters. These girls crack me up! They feed off each other so well and come out with some funny stuff! They do a weekly vlog series too and I love watching what they get up to!
Pointlessblog, YouTube King to the Queen, Zoella! I am a nosey person, which I think is why I like watching vlogs, so when I'm feeling particularly nosey I head to Alfie's daily vlogging channel! Just to snoop into someone else's life really! He gives me that chance. Plus I also have hair envy with Zoe so I get to see some of that gorgeousness too! The newest person I'm getting into is Leah Turner. She's a right hoot! Really enjoying getting into her videos at the mo!

So there you have it, some of the peeps I'm watching on YouTube at the mo.

Let me know who you're watching, and send me any suggestions. 

Thanks for reading!

Vikky


x

No comments

Post a Comment