Kevin & Karen Dance Tour Leicester.

So last night I went to see Kevin and Karen Clifton in Leicester on their very first Dance Tour!


I dragged along Ellis, who has never watched Strictly or followed anything dancy ever, with the intent on getting her hooked so I have a gossip buddy when Strictly comes back! Muhahaha!
We both LOVED it! I didn’t know what to expect, obviously there would be dancing and music but I had no idea it would be narrated by the pair too. The show was letting us in to the story of how they found dance, came together and became the most adorable couple! 
Kevin and Karen have always been my favourite people on Strictly, I love their personalities and zest for life is endearing! I also think Kevin is hugely creative and his routines on Strictly always wow me! But on stage you got to see vulnerability, drama, passion, love, my emotions were all over the place! People around us were gasping, tearing up, laughing out loud and couldn't take their eyes off the stage! 
They had a team of 6 dancers with them, one of them I didn't know was there, Gorka Marquez, one of the beautiful men from Strictly! 
The overall production was amazing, the natural humour Kevin and Karen have was oozing from the stage, I loved that they got the audience involved and had people on stage learning a routine, the band and singers were incredible and it is a night I will never forget. 
In the interval Ellis tweeted how great the show was, Kevin liked it and we both literally had a teenage fan girl moment!! I think at one point Ellis’s beautifully painted nails ended up in my arm!!
We both had such a great night and I’m so glad I got to share it with you Ellis!!
Well done to everyone involved with the tour and if you can still get tickets, get them! 

An amazing night, beautiful dancing, fantastic music, humour and passion from two of the most stunning, creative and humble people I’ve had the pleasure of seeing.

Thanks for reading!

Vikky


x

1 comment:

  1. This was such an awesome night, can't believe how much I enjoyed it! Just had to giggle out loud remembering me literally stabbing you in the arm hahaha. And the mouse in the car park! Thankyou again for such an amazing evening :) x
    Ellis // www.elliswoolley.co.uk

    ReplyDelete