Jewellery box: First Impressions.

A friend brought me a bracelet from Jewellery box for a christmas pressie and I loved it so when I was needing to replace some rather old grubby earrings, I turned straight to Jewellery box!


I have 3 lobe piercings, all quite close together so I never wear studs bigger than 2mm when I wear more than one earring.
I had a browse through their range of 2mm studs and settled on two, the sterling silver 2mm ball studs and the other a black cz 2mm round stud . I love that they feel like such quality but are really affordable. At £3.05 and £3.55 for great quality sterling silver studs I feel they are worth every penny.


 I have toyed with the idea for a while about trying some 1mm stud earrings, thinking that the 3 together would look super dainty! So I had to order myself a pair to try, also sterling silver they cost £2.95. Sadly though they just go straight through my first holes and look a little like they are being buried in my second and third, but again they are super quality and I will definitely wear them, just need to be careful that they don't end up being sucked into my earlobes! 


I ordered some teeny tiny hoops too, again sterling silver, 8mm in size, I have yet to get these into my ears! No fault of the product at all, its just they are a little fiddly because of the size and I've never used hoops before! Again no fault of the product because I knew what size I was ordering and wouldn't want to go any bigger, I just need some hoop putting in practice!

Each item came adorably packaged, safely contained in a small plastic sleeve, with the branded envelope, perfect for a gift. There was even a hand written thank you on the order information which adds that personal touch that makes you feel a valued customer.

I will definitely order from jewellery box again, more tiny earrings aaand maybe a bit of everything else! 

Head over to their website and have a good look around.

Thanks for reading,

Vikky


x

No comments

Post a Comment