Blogmas Day 8: Who inspires me/Opinion on Exploring withJosh.

I’ve not been watching Josh’s channel long, a matter of months really, but I haven’t yet found a more beautifully stunning, endearing, exciting and interesting channel as this one.
I remember slobbing on my sofa one day, dog asleep next to me, scrolling through youtube at abandoned videos and came cross an abandoned asylum video by Josh. And I was hooked! I must have spent hours binge watching videos and I am still as excited by his channel as I was that day.
I hate the word fan, but I guess that what I am! A fan girl as my bestie calls me haha!
But I cant help it, without finding this channel I wouldn't have picked up my camera again, I wouldn't have brought a van and be converting it into a camper to see my beautiful country and beyond.
Josh is currently in the UK doing some abandoned places and I’m gunna watch and learn and hopefully take myself to a few places to explore when my vans finished. I’ve always wanted to do some abandoned but never had the confidence to go alone, and probably shouldn't go alone for safety but I haven't much choice! I’m independent and head strong plus I just don't have anyone who can stop their lives to travel the country with me. But thats ok!
At the end of his trip here he’s doing a meet up in London which I've been so lucky to get the day off work to be able to go, and I'm already incredibly friggin nervous! I really struggle meeting new people and I get very awkward and never make a great first impression and I really want to try and make the most out of the entire experience of meeting him, hopefully be able to ask questions and learn and gain some confidence with travelling and exploring abandoned places. I’m gunna try my damn hardest not to clam up and leave!
One thing I’m obsessed with at the moment is Josh’s drone footage! I want a drone so bad but just cant afford one right now but when I watch his footage I'm literally dribbling with awe! And then he did a review of his new drone and did that video at the end and gaaahhh! STUNNING!!
I like to dabble in photography and hope to keep getting better and better the more I shoot and Josh inspires me to do that. I love his instagram and can only hope to have photos like that I can call my own one day. Before we head to Josh’s meet up in London me and my buddy Ellis are planning on a bit of a photography sesh on our visit to the capital city! Leicester just doesn't cut it so were majorly taking advantage of a trip to London!
Josh seems like such a humble, creative talented guy with such an endearing personality. The combo of his content combined with his personality is what wins over any other channel in my eyes. I feel so privileged that I’ll hopefully be meeting him soon. Such an inspiration!
I’ve just thought now finishing this that its occurred to me I'm probably gunna write another post after London about how the meet up went and a general London festive fun trip post so expect more Exploring with Josh ramblings and maybe a video....who knows! I’m getting quite into making videos at the mo so watch this space!

Thanks for reading!

Vikky

X

No comments

Post a Comment