My favourite Strictly couple EVER!

I felt compelled to write this post because I've never wanted to support a couple on Strictly Come Dancing as much as this. Susan and Kevin have won my heart. 
And here's why.

I have a soft spot for the non dancers in the show, this being the celebs that don't have any dance experience in their past. I really enjoy seeing them learning and improving, and seeing them growing a love for dance they never thought they could have. For me, this is what the show is about.
Susan has been such an endearing person from the moment this show started. She is taking everything she can from the entire experience and to just look at her you can see pure happiness. 
Her dancing has been improving and I excitedly wait for the time in the show each Saturday when we get to hear "dancing next is Susan and her partner Kevin".

It's no secret on this blog that Kevin is my favourite pro dancer! So no matter who his partner is I feel I will always support him, but this year it's different. Susan makes me happy, she dances with pure joy and it's infectious. Kevin creates amazing dances each week and their partnership just works. No partnership before has made me want to write a whole post about them before! But I felt they deserve their very own post aside from a mention in my usual weekly Strictly series! 

Susan represents all the normal people out there, with no dance experience, who may be too shy to go out there and learn to have the courage to step up and dance their first move. A true inspiration.

Because of Susan, I actually went onto Kevin and Karen's YouTube channel, found their Charleston tutorial, and had a go! Shy unconfident me! 

Go out there and smash it tonight guys! You're incredible! 

Thanks for reading! 

Vikky. 


No comments

Post a Comment