Ghosts aren't real, they cant be! Or can they? My paranormal experiences!

For halloween, and kind of stealing Ellis’s video idea , which you should totally go and watch right here, about her ghostly experiences I thought it would be fun and spooky to share with you some weird experiences I've had, some I could possibly explain, some I can’t and one still terrifies me to this day.
Most of my experiences happened where I used to work. I was an animal carer and it was a very large site with many different buildings used for all sorts of things. I heard voices there and saw many a shadow while alone on my unit. But one day I was with another carer on unit. I was walking from one side to the other and heard some footsteps, I turned around to talk to my colleague assuming it was her following me, but she was still sat on her chair, as I looked at her she said “Did you see that?”. She said just before I turned round she saw a black shadow pass by me. I can’t explain this, because it happened to the both of us, and two different things happened at the same time! 
One morning I was walking a dog early down a long corridor to one of the walking areas, and I heard footsteps behind me, nothing unusual, at that time in the morning people from the offices would use these corridors to get to another building on site. But the footsteps got closer and louder, until they sped up and sounded so close behind me. At this point the dog freaked out and lunged forward on her lead, scared shitless and I flung around fully expecting to tell the shit out of some idiot for scaring the dog and nothing! Not a soul! I have no explanation for this whatsoever. If it was someone messing with me they wouldn't have time to hide, I was right at the end of the corridor, plus all staff there know not to approach a dog and handler without asking, so nobody there would intentionally scare a dog, I still replay this in my head to this day to figure out an explanation and there isn't one.

While driving one morning, on a country lane, I could see something in the road ahead, it was shaped like a person but see through, like fog. Weird! People shaped fog! But as I got closer it sort of passed through my car, like inside it! And my warm and toasty car turned freezing cold. I sound fucking insane writing this! Now this was early in the morning and yes, it could have been fog, but I can’t figure out why it made my car cold and seemed to pass inside it. Maybe a trick on the eyes? I’m not sure, but freaky none the less.

A weird story that happened to my Uncle, was that he knew my Nana had passed away before he was told the news. My Grandad passed just over a year before this, and my Nana had taken ill this past christmas and was in hospital on end of life care, no body, including her doctors expected her to go as soon as she did, we were discussing hospice care the day before she passed as they expected her to have months. Anyway, my Uncle was very ill with cancer at the time and he was at home and he saw two orbs visit him and fly away together. He fully believed it was my Grandad meeting my Nana and visiting him to tell him they had found each other. 5 minutes later he got the phone call from my Dad that she had passed away. My uncle didn't bull shit and if he said this happened, it happened. Sadly my Uncle passed away too this year and I can only hope they are all together now watching over us.

My most terrifying experience happened a few years ago, and I still get frightened by it. I think it will always scare me. It is the most terrified I've ever been, and I nearly lost my life so thats saying something! I was staying round a friends house, and I know that her grandma died in the house, I’ve seen and experienced feelings of being watched or that I’m not alone here but they've always been warm, kind of comforting. Welcoming I guess like being welcomed into someones home. But that night was horrible. It was about 3am and I was awake and on my phone, I never sleep very well so this isn't unusual. But I rolled over and stood next to my bed was a man. It was so vivid I remember him wearing blue jeans, and a royal blue and green striped jumper, and he had black floppy, curly hair. I could probably go as far as to describe facial features too. He was looking at me, smiling. And I couldn't do anything. I was paralysed. I couldn't shout for help. Nothing. But in a blink, he was gone. Gone, but not far. He was now the other side of my bed. Still paralysed with fear I realised it might not be human. How did he get from one side of the bed to the other in the blink of an eye? He said nothing, just staring at me with such a sinister smile. I was trying to call for help, shout, scream, bang on the wall, anything to get someone to help. I felt like evil was next to me. I felt trapped to that bed and I thought I was going to die. Eventually he knelt down beside the bed and disappeared and I could move my arms, I felt in control of my body again and I realised I still wasn't alone. An old lady was now in the room, stood in the corner smiling at me with love and care. She made the man go away. She turned out to be my friends Grandma. I never knew her when she was alive, nor seen a picture, but I asked to see one the next day and it was her. I never told my friend what happened. Still to this day she doesn't know. I don't want them to worry if something bad is in their home. I’m literally sat here shaking remembering this and it happened years ago. I’m still haunted now. I know some people who read this will think it was a night terror, a really vivid and horrendous nightmare, and I’d probably believe that if I wasn’t already awake. I’d been on my phone and I’ve never drifted off to sleep before, I had a back injury so I was used to having around 1-3 hours sleep a night with pain keeping me awake. I was not delirious with lack of sleep or pain as I’d been this way a long time. Its the only time its ever happened and I’ve spent my entire adult life sleep deprived through chronic pain. I can’t explain it. I’ve tried to think of every way possible to explain it, because for me if I find an explanation, I can get rid of the fear I still feel from this night. But I have no explanation. It was a ghost, evil spirit, demon. Whatever you want to call it it was evil and horrid.

I’m sat here now, wondering why the heck I decided writing this post before bed time was a good idea! Well done Vik, no sleep for me! I’m already on edge! 

Anyhoo, does anyone have any ghost stories of their own? Anything you can’t explain? Anything you can think of that could explain my ghostly experiences?! I’d love to hear them!

Happy Halloween!

Vikky


x


No comments

Post a Comment