Strictly Come Dancing Week 2.

Well slap me silly, what an exciting show that was!! Is it me or is the standard on the show like so high this year. I mean week 2!! And I'm tingling all over!!

Its obvious Alexandra and Gorka stole the show tonight. Her paso doble was INCREDIBLE!!!! For me, no other paso can compete. She should be incredibly proud of herself, she was stunning. I can’t even think what to write right now I'm just in awe of it! Amazing!

Jonnie is such an inspiration, paralympic champion and jive conqueror, he did such an amazing job and he looked like he had so much fun, I may be developing a teeny itty bitty crush on this man! And I need a pair of Oti’s legs delivered and fitted immediately, she is stunning!! I can’t wait to see them next week!

Another couple who I cant stop watching on repeat is Aston and Janette. I’m not a huge fan of the salsa but I really liked theirs! My heart stopped in those lifts and even though he made a little mistake he pulled it together.

I feel so sorry for Simon, this dance and song meant so much to him and you could just see his heart break when he messed up going into the spin at the end, I really hope he doesn't dwell on this, the dance was beautiful and graceful and he should be so incredibly proud of himself. As a total non dancer I think he struggled to know how to recover from it but I honestly don't care, for me it didn't impact the dance one bit and mistakes are always going to happen. 

With the results show I think they got the dance off totally right. There were 4 people that I thought deserved to be in that dance off and thats Chizzy, Brian, Charlotte and Ruth. They suck! Haha! So it doesn't matter who goes week one for me, what matters is what happens over the next few weeks, personally I want to see Charlotte go, she has nothing about her, she's boring and I can’t find anything I want to connect with. 

Now I’ve said “for me” about 8000 times and had a little moan I’m off! 

Thanks for reading!

Vikky


x


No comments

Post a Comment